A virtual queue management system is used to manage the waiting experiences of your customers. You can specify how your clients are managed in service zones using mPass's Virtual Queue Management System. Our virtual queue system is a network of connected modules that works together to give customers a tailored and touchless waiting experience.
Make Customer Visits More Simple
With our token update device virtual queue solution, we have everything planned out for you, from a customer's arrival at a service area until the customer's leaving. mPass has been revolutionizing how businesses design their services with our virtual queue app.
In order to map customers' journeys and improve customer experiences, mPass offers a cutting-edge Virtual Queue Management System (VMS) & takes a number of virtual queue solutions with modern design and a customized and standard, enterprise-level information system.
Virtual queue management system (VMS)
One of the most popular methods used by organizations to manage their waiting lines is a virtual queue system. Customers can virtually wait in line using a virtual queue app until a corporate representative calls them. By not physically being in the queue to be served, customers can wait for their turn wherever the service is being provided. This provides a number of benefits to both businesses as well as customers:
- Cut down on customer stragglers
- Centrally Administrable & Simple to Use
- Enhances employee performance and retention
- Reduces customer wait times and organizes the service area.
- Enables effective client journey management
- Shorter customer waiting times
Systems for virtual queuing up clients are a reliable technique to alter how you assist potential customers. By using an all-in-one virtual queue solution to manage human resources and personnel more efficiently, you may do away with the necessity for in-person visits and physical wait times.
mPass was created to address a widespread and fundamental human problem: "spending time in lines". We acknowledge that one of the main advantages of a virtual queue management system is the ability to save time. mPass is revolutionizing the way the world waits by putting into practice giving the practical virtual queue solution to the archaic tradition of waiting.
Safe queuing and social distancing can be used on the property when clients wait remotely. By displaying useful analytics, the virtual queue app enables customers to wait in queues virtually.
An electronic waiting line management system enables you to:
- Shorter wait times
- Management of consumer flow effectively
- Boost productivity and efficiency among employees
- Create a better client journey and experience
A Look at the Characteristics of a Virtual Queue Management System
Mobile Ticket Permit clients to use mPass for mobile virtual queue app. Customers can be in line before arrival and receive updates from the mobile ticketing system.
- Communication Service
Remind the visitors of any updates and reminders related to their customer journey. Use the messaging feature to send appointment reminders, contactless tickets, and booking confirmations.
- Booking online
Provide customers with the option to make appointments online. It enables them to schedule appointments and prevent walk-ins, which decreases waiting times and improves client satisfaction.
- Reporting, intelligence, and business
Get real-time data for operational optimization, along with thorough reports and statistics, to enhance the services.
- Giving out apps and checking in
Using the virtual queue app, you can increase employee mobility and ensure resource utilization. With all the information at their fingertips, mPass enables users to assist users efficiently and swiftly.
- Online Consumer Feedback
Get customer input to improve the quality of your services. Following their visit, a convenient and easy online survey invitation will be given through a virtual queue management system.
How does a customer enter the digital line?
An identification, such as a physical ticket, a mobile ticket, or a virtual queue app, on the customer's phone secures their position in the virtual line. The identifier is frequently provided upon arrival, although it can also be given before making an appointment. No physical waiting line is required because the position in the line is secured.
How does a virtual queue app operate?
There are other ways for consumers to wait in line, but this is the most typical way with step-by-step instructions:
- As the customer waits in line, they use their phone to scan a QR code that is posted on the building's exterior (for example, on the front door or on the window).
- After selecting a service, a customer is given a mobile ticket.
- Customers wait in line on the phone while waiting remotely. They can view real-time updates, their position in line, and the anticipated wait time before their turn.
- When it's their turn, a staff member uses a mobile virtual queue app to call the customer.
- Both the service's delivery and reception are done safely apart.